Friday, February 8, 2008

Feb 7th

I want to apologize for being such a blog slacker. I haven't had time to check blogs daily, let alone comment on them all. Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I'll be able to visit everyone and comment. I've been working way too much and it's not only made me tired, but a little down too. But I had today off, and looks like tomorrow off because Jake threw up about an hour ago. So maybe that will recharge me :-) Thanks for keeping and visiting me!

Clara told Tom not to tell me about her artwork over her bed. I found it last night. It's not nearly as dark as the picture shows, I was just trying to get the words to show up. There is more to the drawing, a few flowers and smaller butterflies down below her name. Fantastic.

All of the time I spent with her today was totally chaotic minus the hour after we got home from ballet. She was just a poor listener, ran across the street without looking, kept talking and goofing off during ballet, threw a fit when I didn't buy her a treat at the bakery next to the ballet studio, said no way more time then I care to remember, argued about stuff, and was just down right sassy. Please Lord let tomorrow and Saturday be better days for us both. Especially if Jacob is puking.

5 comments:

Cat Herder said...

What a little booger!!

Hope your week improves.

Susan's 365 said...

Ummm oops...I take it that's the wall huh?

Hope your weekend is great.

Renfield said...

UGH! Hope you have a magic eraser handy and she is better for you tomorrow. ((Mary))

Chelle Y. said...

I am trying to play "catch up" too!

LotoFoto said...

Aw Mary, Hope Jake is better and that your week gets better too.

 

site analysis