Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21st


Started the morning off with Pinnocio, Peter Pan, Snow White, and the Tea Cups, followed by Big Thunder Railroad. Jake actually liked that, so that's progress :-)

Jake and I finally went on Autotopia. Tom will be teaching Jake to drive LOL. He also got in to pin trading and found a hidden mickey pin, so he's excited :-)


Clara and I went to Ariel's Princess Lunch and met Ariel, Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White and Belle.


Now we're trying to plan the rest of our evening.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you are having fun. Too bad I have a midterm tomorrow, or I would take the kids out of school to come meet you!

Chelle Y. said...

Disneyland? Oh, I am jealous now! I love Disneyland, except I never get to visit any princesses. :)

Susan's 365 said...

Sounds like fun. I love the teacup ride. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Can't wait to hear what the kids think of Legoland.

Cat Herder said...

These pictures are wonderful! I'm so glad you're having a good time!!

 

site analysis