Wednesday, August 27, 2008

slacker slacker

I feel like such a slacker since we've been doing fun stuff and I've taken zero pics. My bad. I can't find my new camera, and the battery is dead on the old one.

I'll try to get some good almost time for school pics tomorrow. I think we're getting hair cuts (only 6.99 at supercuts PLUS a free hannah montana or camp rock poster--Clara will be in heaven). I might have them try on some of their new clothes, and if they look esp. sharp, I'll take pics ;-)

Amanda I'm glad you looked around--I promise I'll get back to posting more pics of the kids. It's just the dog cooperates more than they do. Well atleast more than Jake does. He's such a cheeser.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ha Ha, I never quite thought of it as the dog being an easier subject. :)

 

site analysis