Friday, November 14, 2008

Stuff


Clara's Thanksgivng hanger. I made one too :-)


Our ornaments in progress. Well Clara's snowflake is done, but my glitter glue isn't dry yet, so I haven't beaded my tree.


Crazy Clara making tissue paper leaves. Also not done yet, still drying.


Posing on the sign.


Clara and one of her new bestfriends from school.


Jake looking sweet at the Dr's office.


Jumping on the trampoline. We're signing Jake up for gymnastics to try for a month. If he enjoys it, we'll think about doing it long term.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such talented artwork. I love the Thanksgiving hanger. I can't wait until Cadence is old enough to really do arts and crafts. Her playgroup did one yesterday where they put drops of paint around on a paper and had the kids drive cars around to have the paint make tracks all over the paper. Cadence had no interest in making tracks and just wanted to eat the purple race car. Sigh. I bet your special ornaments will be fun memories when Clara is old enough to have her own tree some day.

The Edelbrocks said...

I love your art projects! Your kiddos are so cute!

 

site analysis