Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jan 20th


For those who needed an Alex fix....


No, I did not punch Alexandru in the face. He passed out in the mobi wrap for almost 2 hours with his face scrunched up against one of his arms, my ribbed tank top, and his jacket. That whole side of his face was red. There's no chance in hell I'd let him be in the mobi like that if he wasn't on an apnea monitor. I'd freak out assuming he couldn't breathe....

Alex and his momma. He was about to start squawking/talking to her. He mainly talks in tongues, ie you stick your tongue out, so does he ect...

Dacian, my brother in law, cooked dinner tonight. He makes the ONLY
cooked spinach that I'll eat-it tastes absolutely nothing like spinach.
Tonight he also made turkey patties with onion and potatoes that were
really tasty. The funny thing is my sister won't even eat anything
questionable that he cooks...she's missing out...

On a side note today is our 7th anniversary. I forgot about it until
about noon. Hopefully Tom is having a great time alone with the
kids....I told him to go eat somewhere good for dinner or at least get
take out...

8 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

How does one make spinach taste good?

Happy 7th anniversary.

Krishna said...

I was going to ask what the green blob was. That is a lot of spinich.

LotoFoto said...

Sorry Mary, I'm with your sister. Anything questionable I'd stay away from ;)
And HEY! What about a baby picture??? LOL!

LotoFoto said...

The one of him looking up at mama! Love it!!
(thanx for the baby fix ;)

Emily said...

Aww...I *love* all the baby pix.

At least BIL cooks....I was never able to get DH to cook anything but TV dinners. LOL

Happy Anniversary!!!

Chelle Y. said...

The picture of Alex and his Momma is so precious!

Tiffany said...

Ewww! I am with your sister! And I love the picture of Alex looking up at Mom!

Unknown said...

I'm with you Mary...I'll try pretty much anything at least once.

Goodness he is just the cutest. I am SO glad my baby factory has been shut down. I'd be pregnant by the end of the week looking at thses picture.

 

site analysis