Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2nd "My First Baby"



Also know as Bailey, Bailena Kachina Way Way, doggy, and stop it. You can see her bald nose--I'm not sure WHY it's bald, it's just happened over time. You can't see her graying chin very well, or her super long nails (she freaks out when you cut them), or her big bald patch on her back (allergic to fleas, various dog foods, and we think she just likes chewing on herself). Also absent is her large nipple compliments of our current cat Oregon, and our previous cat Chloe. Both freaks nursed on her, and she let them.

5 comments:

Tink said...

Aw. What a cutie! I like how you filled the shot too. Well done.

Kelly said...

Awww she looks like a very sweet girl.

LotoFoto said...

That's a nice looking Bailey you got there Mary, (we have a Bailey too.)
-K

Mary said...

tink: I have no idea what you mean by filled the shot....totally clueless...

kelly: she is the sweetest girl ever. Just sits there while the kids do whatever. I have a picture of Clara nekkid except for underwear, sitting on Bailey eating a bowl of cereal.

K: Carrie has a chocolate lab Bailey too! Popular name I guess :-)

Chelle Y. said...

What a cute dog! I love chocolate labs!

I have a new site for my project too!

 

site analysis