Monday, June 16, 2008

The weekend


Clara at her birthday party. The kids had a blast. We did it at an indoor playground place. Since the weather was really nice outside, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I think there were 16 kids total, and it was the perfect amount. Not too hectic, but everyone had someone to play with (including Jacob.

Doing poses for me in the hall. It was so cute, she was making up stuff to do. She was a mouse if ya can't tell.

After they were done with their dance, but before the show was over. They had to stay in costume so they could bow at the end. These girls were SO hyper. Olivia, the girl in yellow, had come to Clara's party, so both her and Clara had a super long day (they go to school together).
Once we got home, she was still in picture mode.

4 comments:

Renfield said...

I just love her, Mary! She looks like a bright, ball of sunshine all the time =)

Michelle said...

Cute!! I loved ballet when I was her age!

That suitcase is walmart! I was shocked :-)

Sarah said...

Great set of pics!

Kellie said...

Look at those eyes in her last photo! Wow!

 

site analysis